Wednesday, November 23, 2005

qwerty

WED

wah another lobster day....at least this time i know i'm never really late...so i wasnt in such a hurry, but my bloody MP3 player is making me agitated....no music, plus it keeps jamming.....ARGHHHH

well at there, after the nite's rain one boat sank....completely submerged in the waters....spoilt...when i was waiting for them to remove water in the other boat, i saw this wolf spider caryying an egcase....really nice...i dun see them in s'pore ahahah...anyway i was doing the usual; sweeping, Today, sleeping. but worse, i realise i brought my math notes, but no calculator and tutorial! like...crap...lol. then slept twice coz i was really sleepy, thanks to my sis...really nothing much today either....juz helped to move this heavy net...

after taht went back st john island to abthe and well, that guy was around so i went to the female's instead. On our way to the toilet we met some pple ( a mother with 2 daughters of age probably 5-10) who are fishing and my friend greeted her. anyway just after i bathed i was wondering if those kids playing wiht the sand just now would pay a visit to this toilet...i was like...well at least i closed the door. and what do you know, i shouldnt have said too much....

luckily i hid myself in the toilet and they were asking whether anyone inside, and i said yes reluctantly, hoping they would leave, but no. the kid went to wash her legs, prbably at the shower next door while i hid in the next cubicle...waiting..waiting for them to go. after that i closed the door, grabbed my towel, changed and went off...i got a feeling that kid would know it;s me inside.
1stly, my bag, sandles and hat was outside. there's no coincidence for another person to have all these on the same day, same island. 2ndly, i replied them. well i'm guy wiht a deep voice, so...excellent...they still said okay....lol...

then when i left i saw that kid and her sister wiht her mum fishing...immediately recognising my belongings, that kid went to tell her sis.
"Jie Jie, come i tell u something..." then she wispered into her sis's ears...i was damm embarassed and tried to keep my cool and went to quickly to the habour....my mind was driving me crazy...

what if she tells her mum and i get lectured? if this comes out into the media complaining privacy in restrooms and all, i'm doomed for LIFE.....like what can i say to defend myself against thier charges? well true enough it's my friend who asked me go there bathe, but i could hvae said no. it's like we both wanted our own privacy and space during bathing, but i oso know it doesnt give me the excuse to use the female toilet...like oh no how!??!?! i'm balck listed for life!!!!

i tried resorting to music to calm myself down but the mp3 player is....@#$%^....after sometime i cooled down, take a nap and okay i'm feeling better....anyway i was told that my attendance was not required at the magic meeting for cosplay stuff...coz by the time i reach s'pore it's probably 6:45-7 plus....wasted my effort to bring my sleeveless shirt, red belt and all...zzz

okay anyway went back home, bought the mesh i wanted for my planted tank but realised i will have some rpobs...aiya i'll take more pics....plus i'm finding the pics of the fishes i caught/know....tamban, kobia, siakap(sea bass) and all....zzz...for some reason my blog's arrangement is cock-ed up...must edit more things again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home