Saturday, September 24, 2005

something wrong

well it's 12 plus....i have been very sleepy lately...sleeping on buses, sleeping at 9-10 plus ....i realise i havent done much for the preparation of my prelims...despite reading thru my notes already....not all, but most....i still have exercises...still have many practises to go thru....can i make time for these together with the time i spend in skool and relaxing? i no longer have the Frozen Throne with me, no longer have any fighting spirit to push me to chiong...that feeling just come and go....so what can i say? nothing gets into my head....dead? not yet....i'll see what i can do....something wrong with my site anyway...i edited the template but seems to have some probs viewing it....anyway....i'll see what i can do within one week.....
ppls complain about having not enough time.....a few weeks ago i was all pumped up and quite "ready" for the promos....despite doing ntohing much i still think i'm okay...now i'm getting abit....worried....tired.....to me, time is always enough. the world spins around it's axis in 24 hrs for a reason....minus sleep 8 hrs, skool hrs 8 hrs, eat n all the blah blah black sheeps like 3 hrs.....so 5 hrs to mug....actually sleeping time has been decreased to maintain an equilibrium with slakcing hours....lol....otherwise it'll distrupt the system and by Le Chatelier's Principal, my okazaki fragments will start fom the Goldberg-Hogness Box (TATA box) and will eventually replicate through Einstein's summation.....zzzzzzzzzz
Good luck? i dun need luck. I need mass x acceleration = electric field strength x charge......force...okay i'm still reading this from the notes.....lol....POKEMON!!!! siao already lar....i dun want anything, i only want my K750i and i WILL get one...not try....i know i will.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a start home based business site/blog. It pretty much covers start home based business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home