Monday, May 02, 2005

What a Great Day.....

today rocks.....i dunno what to say about it...qwerty i guess....

well today wasted my whole morning by waking up at 11 and on games...gb-ing everyday..bad bad bad....i'm so dead.....i tired doing math and all...luckily what i was stucked yesterday at was solved due to some inspiration....then i continue doing till i'm stucked at the last qn....even worse, the faster i learn the faster i forget...the formulas i memorised yesterday have been erased from my memory. well anyway i tried not to refer back to the formulas as much as i can....ended up stoning at those qn for a long long time and even trying to get an excuse to relax by playing again. i completely lost my self-discipline...maybe i dun even deserve to have self discipline...

lukily i did 1100 words...chem i did too....i have no idea what's wrong...i know i have loads of hw, yet i cannot seem to get focused into that, and thus illusionised there's little hw left....hiaz anyway continued playing until JD came and we played bball...ahah i was w/o specs...but not bad a play for slack games....

then i headed to SEC SKOOL OUTING!!! woooo-hooooh!!! i bathed and went off to dhoby ghaut when i realise i took the wrong bus to the mrt....197..maybe coz i too used to going to Tj. Anyway i chagned to take 70 and then topped up my card then headed to my destination. they were already at Fish & Co. Juz when i thought i was 15 mins early, others were earlier....anyway i couldn't find that place until sometime, and i noticed the VIP aka MISS JAZ isn't there yet....anyway me, aloy, ou yang, joey, cheng jing n jason were there b4 miss jaz come...ahahha quite sometime since i last saw her....I LOVE MISS JAZ!!! oh no later her bf kill me....

anyway Hong yi joined later , then jeremy then finally andre. hahah it;s been quite sometime since i last saw everyone....talked and enjoyed outselves through bonding and updating....really really nice.ahha then we went back since XS said he had to study...omg....and i realised my family are coming back from thier china trip....

anyways today was really great...loads of memories came back as we chatted through dinner....without Miss Jaz my chem might not be the way it is....i realised everyone didn't changed much....but there were still better off then me...hiaz i slacked to much....even ou yang my competitor was studying...he always made me have the drive to study to match up with him...hahah i think i better change...fast...need to stop my gb addictiong and get my socks pulled up....i hope i keep up with my aim even though i know i migth break it....c'mon SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE....The finishing line awaits me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home