Friday, November 12, 2004

whoo-hooh my 1st time blogging

People look at blogs and gaze upon the wonders of human behavior. I look at blogs and say, "lame, waste of my time, yet cool" ahhaha....well my 1st time blogging...at first created this account then cannot find where on almighty earth is the post a diary entry thingy, then finally found'em....stupid some may say, but that's me. The last time i wrote a diary was on this book when i was pri5, then computer games, playing and studying came to my life and soon i rarely have time to continue writing and updating the diary...changed 3 diaries and still kept them...now smelled like some ancient book of secrets, and with yellow stains due to oxidation...ahhah....well decided to start one online diary coz i'm bored.....stupid chem....hiaz was doing the JUNE 2004 o level paper....so much careless and ended up 79.2%...that is around B3.....y is that so? am i being humble? nah.....in fact o levels is so competitive that the standard of A1 can increase like nothing....to me in O levels, A1=80 and above.....i scored only 79....hiaz....so depressing.....moreover i marked myself...which most prob isn't strict....anyhow then....well gotta see wad else i can play with the blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home